Be prepared for project expenditure verifications
Want to know how to be prepared for expenditure varication and audits of an EU-funded project? Follow this eLearning course to get all the practical tips and tricks to ensure the eligibility of costs and to know how to keep your records and supporting evidence for any type of financial checks required by the EU. You will discover what is requested and how to be prepared for project expenditure verification, to be conducted for most of the Grants by the audit firm that you have selected, in agreement with the EU. You also be aware of what expecting during financial audit and system audits that can be sent by the EU during or after the project implementation.
The course makes reference to the procedure of the PRAG 2016 for all Grants financed by DG DEVCO and DG NEAR.
Available from 9th November 2018
To provide the key information and practical tools to ensure a smooth implementation of expenditure verification, financial audits and system audits.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Ensure that all costs incurred during project implementation are eligible
- Develop a proper filing and archiving system for accounting records and supporting documents according to the EU requirement
- Know what documents must be prepared for an expenditure verification or an audit
- Be aware of financial and system audit processes, according to the different ToRs
Module 1: Be proactive: know the eligibility principles
- Ensure and monitor the eligibility of your project costs
- Tips and tricks from budget preparation to final financial report
Module 2: Keeping records and documents
- EU requirements on records keeping
- Check and store all needed supporting documents
Module 3: Project expenditure verification
- Let’s analyse the ToR: key checks during expenditure verification
- Prepare all needed documents for an expenditure verification
Module 4: EU Financial audits and system audits
- Let’s analyse the ToR: key aspects of the audit process
- How to be prepared for financial audits and system audits
Methodology: how to participate?
This is and interactive self-paced eLearning: you will be able to follow the course at your own pace, through your computer, laptop or mobile phone.
After subscription, you will be addressed to the punto.sud Academy eLearning platform and subscribed to the course. You will have 30 days, from the first access, to complete the course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to fill in an evaluation form and you will be able to download the certificate of attendance.