Safety and security risk management – Training of trainers and facilitators
This training is specifically designed for security managers and/or focal points, logistics coordinators and other managers involved in training or security capacity strengthening.
The aim of this training is to provide participants with the concepts of adult learning and equip them with the skills and tools to design and implement interactive safety and security training programs.
- Principles of Safety and Security Risk Management.
- Understand the adult learning process and aware of different learning style.
- Choose and use training methods and materials using the principles of adult learning.
- Ability to design, plan and implement participatory training sessions.
- Learn practical techniques for training.Inter-active group-work and exercises.
- Micro training and role play.
- Participant assessment.
- Participants’ feedback.
- Case studies.
- Experienced and certified trainers with a broad range of experience in training.
- Trainers with experience in Security Management responsibilities.
- Building skills and confidence amongst the participants.
- Increasing the awareness and preparedness of the participants.
- Be sensitive to the adult learning process and aware of different learning styles.
- Be able to choose and use training methods and materials using the principles of adult learning.
- Be able to design, plan and implement participatory security management training sessions.
- Be able to apply practical techniques for security training.
- Have practiced security training using their own design.