Monitoring and Evaluation for Results Training Workshop
Monitoring and Evaluation for Results Training Course from 25th to 29th June 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Strategia is an International management training organization that provides capacity building services in health. safety and security and in humanitarian actions.
Monitoring and Evaluation is part and parcel of humanitarian and development work . M/E processes begin with project design through planning , project implementation and impact assessment. M/E systems help track plans and provide verifiable evidence for activities planned and implemented. It is a very important activity in decision making processes that affects the success or failure of a project.
This five day training plans to address M/E results chain from planning, inputs, outputs, outcomes through impact.The hands on course will enable participants to bring theory into practice and to help understand the key elements of M/E such as information gathering , data and knowledge management which are key attributes in decision making for effective programme interventions.
The course targets development professionals such as Monitoring and Evaluation Managers and M/E officers, researchers, project officers and project officers keen on results based development. .
Why Choose this Course
Monitoring and Evaluation has become a very important area in development work,The course will be delivered by M/E practitioners with extensive field and technical on experience in project planning , project implementation and in results based approaches.
- Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation
- Deciding making what and how to monitor during project design
- Deciding the key outputs , outcomes and impact (results) expected of the programme
- Determining results using logic models
- Planning a project using the logical framework approach
- Developing a Monitoring and Evaluation Matrix
- Indicators, Outputs, Outcomes and Impacts
- Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks
- Monitoring Plan
- Monitoring and Evaluation Tools and Methods
- Data collection , Data Analysis and Data Management
- Communicating M&E findings to initiate learning, project improvement and project ownership
- Developing a practical Monitoring and Evaluation System for your project
Participants will be issued with a certificate on completion of the training.
To register for this course, kindly send an email to:
The Training Manager