Apply for Advocacy and Policy Influencing Course!
This course aims to introduce participants to the principles of a rights-based approach to Policy Analysis and policy influencing through evidence based advocacy tools and processes.
- Introduction to public policy and governance
- Women rights and gender responsive public service delivery
- Introduction to policy research, analysis and advocacy
- Political economy and the role of neoliberalism
- National development priorities and the global development agenda
- Networking and lobbying for influencing policy change
- Stakeholder mapping and action for policy changeLearning Outcomes
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
Participants should have acquired skills for policy analysis and advocacy in order to be able to apply course content to their country and organisation specific contexts, identify policy advocacy opportunities and work out strategies to engage with their public policy framework in their country and organisation contexts.
The course is designed for governance and development actors from the following groups: non-governmental organizations, cooperatives and associations, community based organizations; farmers’ organizations and the media involved in or want to be involve in human rights based approach to policy formulation and implementation processes.
To sign up for the course please click on the link below
For more information about the course contact Course Administrator Herieth through email@example.com or call us +255 754 651 715.