Financial Management for Non Financial Managers
Linking Financial Information to Daily Decision Making
Do you understand the financial consequences of your decisions? Learn to appraise financial information. Efficiency, financial sustainability, cost effectiveness, accountability and transparency are key issues for humanitarian organisations, projects and programmes. Especially, in a time in which development or humanitarian organisations are under pressure to prove their effectiveness. Yet, many managers struggle with the link between financial information and decision-making in daily operations. If this is the case for you, do not miss this financial management course that is designed specifically for non-financial managers.
At the end of the course you :
- Have knowledge of financial management essentials and the role of financial management in international cooperation.
- Have insight in financial management terminology, techniques and tools.
- Be able to make an adequate analysis of the financial position and performance.
- Know how to integrate financial management into the M&E system of your project or organisation.
- Be able to elaborate sound and sustainable financial plans, strategies and policies.
You are a manager, adviser or desk officer involved in planning and implementing development or humanitarian interventions, or you are involved in the management of development or humanitarian organisations.
- Regular fee € 1040
Please read more in the course description on the indicated webpage of MDF Training & Consultancy. On the right of this page you can find a link to the registration for the course.
If you have question, please consult our registration officer at email@example.com
Hope to meet you in Nairobi!