Writing Winning Proposals
Develop convincing and attractive proposals
You have a project idea or humanitarian intervention which needs funding. You want to respond to a request for proposals or mobilise new resources for your organisation. You want to demonstrate your added value but are facing stiff competition.
Learn to write a proposal that stands out. We believe that writing a convincing and attractive proposal is something we all can learn.
At the end of the course you will;
- Have learned to match your unique proposal idea and added value with funders needs.
- Know how to bring needed logic and structure to your proposal.
- Understand the pros and cons of forming partnerships.
- Understand the evaluation procedure and criteria that will be used to assess your proposal.
- Have raised your confidence in proposal writing.
You are a manager or staff member working for a consultancy firm, an NGO, humanitarian organisation or a government institute, involved in writing project proposals or in responding to tenders for services.
- Regular fee €1040
Please read more in the course description on the indicated webpage of MDF Training & Consultancy. On the right of this page you can find a link to the registration for the course.
If you have question, please consult our registration officer at email@example.com
Hope to meet you in Nairobi!