Result Based Management
Managing for lasting results in the new reality of international cooperation
During the last decade, result based management (RBM) has gained much influence in international cooperation. Still many organisations struggle to plan for real results with the accompanying processes and tools. RBM has consequences for the entire organisation: for project planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning. Learning how to design a solid RBM framework - in various forms – is a good first step to integrate RBM in your organisation.
- RBM in a changing context (e.g. SDGs, private sector involvement, conflict situations).
- Various methods for planning and designing results (for example: Problem Tree, Stakeholder Analysis, Appreciative Inquiry, Outcome Mapping).
- Insights in different RBM frameworks (e.g. Logical Framework, Theory of Change).
- How to design results-based monitoring and evaluation plan, including.
- KPIs (key performance indicators) and learning agendas.
- The implications of RBM for your organisation in terms of organisational capacity, and cooperation with key actors/ stakeholders.
Staff of organisations involved in international cooperation, who need to master RBM concepts and tools. You want to effectively manage results-oriented projects and programmes in your own organisation or with partner organisations.
- Regular fee €1225
To register for a course, please visit our website, select your course and complete the registration form online.
Please read more in the course description on the indicated webpage of MDF Training & Consultancy. On the right of this page you can find a link to the registration for the course.
If you have question, please consult our registration officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to meet you in Nairobi!