Worldwide HET Course
Our worldwide courses specialise in making the training as realistic as possible, planning for the worst to ensure that you are prepared to deal the with everyday challenges you may face in a hostile or unfamiliar environment.
By attending one of our bespoke training courses you will be better equipped to deal with any hostile actions in your country or those you may be going to.
- We get you to think - what if and what will I do?
- Take action - with the correct level of training you will be able to deal with medical and dangerous situations
- Take ownership - planning each trip is as if it was the first, you have to take responsibility
- Support - before during and after, we will be with all the way
- How good is yours?
- Absence of the normal, presence of the abnormal!
- Working with our team you will plan and prepare for your travels
- Advice to ensure all your concerns are addressed
- Diverse and unique training teams
- Male and female trainers
- Trainers all hold nationally recognised training qualifications and are experienced security specialists and travellers
- Travel prepareation
- Weapons awareness
- Use of body armour
- Journey management
- Terrorist incidents
- Lone gunmeMedical training
As this course is worldwide, we cannot give exact prices here. As an example however, we offer 3-day heat courses in the United Kingdom from £1200 + VAT per person, this includes all food, accommodation, training instruction, Emergency First-Aid at Work (WFAW) certificate and all training materials. The course is 2 x nights and 3 x days training.
For further information on course fees, please contact us at email@example.com for further details or give us a call.
How to register
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or give us a call.
Telephone: +44-(0)1225 290210
Mobile: +44-(0)7980 920609