Monitoring and Evaluation for Development Projects (Advanced Level) : Looking Back, Moving Forward.
This course provides an overview of all aspects of M&E from planning M&E activities to impact assessment, with a focus on ensuring that M&E contributes towards improving organizational learning and accountability. It builds on and enhances participant's skills and understanding of M&E and work through some of the complex challenges in doing M&E including as how to develop sustainable and cost effective monitoring and evaluation processes and practices within their own projects, programs and organizations. It is also relevant for those trying to improve and enhance current monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems strengthening its objectivity and effectiveness for project’s learning or supporting partners to develop and implement effective M&E.
This course is an intermediate to advanced level course level. The course provides an overview of advanced and participatory concepts and tools in monitoring and evaluation with a focus on ensuring that M&E contributes towards improving organizational learning and accountability including the provision of credible performance evidences.
- Increased understanding around monitoring and evaluating developmental outcomes and impact.
- Be able to select and use appropriate participatory data collection methods and effectively debate about challenges around such new qualitative and participatory M&E approaches.
- Increased capacity of attendees to run and manage evaluation missions more successfully.
- Know how to choose relevant impact evaluation methodologies.
- This training course of instruction and practice is delivered over 2-days (12 hours).
- It is an Intermediate - Advanced level course, it is advised to take the Foundation Level course beforehand if you're not an experienced M&E Officer
- Presentations, training course materials and hand-outs are in English
- Trainers are bilingual: English/Arabic
Please register via the following online form: http://bk-eg.com/monitoring-and-evaluation-for-development-projects-adva...?