Records and Information Management Course
This program will provide participants with an introduction to and understanding of records management in all media. It will provide techniques to deal with the issues and challenges involved in implementing electronic records management systems, back record conversion and archiving. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Participants will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Introduce sustainable policies on records management
- Understand how records underpin accountability and freedom of information requirements
- Identify the implication of Data Protection and Freedom of Information legislation
- Identify management issues associated with the use of electronic records, including email
- Understand the key features and benefits of electronic documents and records management systems (EDRMS)
- Assess the risks associated with the use of email and other electronic document and records management technologies
- Policies on records management
- How can records underpin accountability
- How records can underpin freedom of information requirements
- Implication of Data Protection
- Freedom of Information legislation
- Management issues associated with electronic records
- The Key features and benefits of electronic documents
- The Key Features and Benefits of records management systems (EDRMS)
- Risk Assessment
Who should Attend?
ICT, records and project managers, business consultants, senior managers, auditors and anyone involved in managing or using records and the information contained in them.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please register through the registration option on the course page on ZTS website: Records and Information Management Course in Dubai