Strategic Planning and Management (spm) training
Are you Project Officers, Corporate Managers, Project Managers, Program Assistants, or you are interested in working in the development sector?
PRASOL CONSULT is organizing a practical workshop on Strategic Planning And Management (SPM) in Nairobi from 13st – 16th November.**
Strategic management focuses on building a solid underlying structure to your organization whereas strategic planning determines where an organization is going and how it's going to get there. This course strives to impart development practitioners with the essential skills that will help them in the planning and management of programs.
The course is designed to help participants:-
- Understand the importance of strategic management in the development world
- Understand the basic principles of strategic management and their relationship to project management
- Grasp the meaning and importance of strategic planning and management in an organization.
- Identify the key elements of an effective strategic planning process.
- Demonstrate the use of SWOT, Pestle Analysis and other analysis tools in the strategic planning process.
- Identify the key milestones in strategy formulation.
- Master and apply the process of measurement and control in the strategic planning and management process.
This course is suitable for development practitioners, program managers, project officers/advisors, and their assistants from NGOs, CBOs, and individuals interested in working across different disciplines.
The course fee is KES 60,500 Inclusive of VAT Tax per participant.
You may fill in the attached application form and send it to email@example.com to reserve your space for the training.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us on
Tel: +254 020 252 7293 or +254770422077
Web: www.prasolconsult.orgKind Regards