Risk Evaluation and Management Course
We offer highly discounted fees for applicants from Relief and Development, so as to further our mission of building capacity in undeserved areas.
Please get in touch with us for details.
This course ensures that each delegate will have gained the skills the carry out comprehensive risk assessments but you will also have an industry recognised Risk Assessment certificate from IOSH. You can make sure your business is complying with the Management of Health & Safety at Work Act by training yourself or your staff to make a suitable and sufficient assessment of the risks to workers and the public. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team
At the end of this IOSH Introduction to Risk Assessment Training course delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of employers’ and employees’ responsibilities under the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations
- Carry out the risk assessment process by recognising and quantifying common hazards in the workplace
- Conduct and complete a risk assessment in the workplace
- Complete a short assessment which leads to an IOSH Risk Assessment certificate
Introduction to Health and Safety Legislation
- Identify and list legislation relating to risk assessment
The Health and Safety at Work act
- Explain employers’ and employees’ responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act
Introduction to the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
- Explain employers’ and employees’ responsibilities under the Management of health and Safety at Work Regulations
The Risk Assessment Process
- Define the terms “hazard”, “consequence” and “likelihood”
- List common hazards
- Demonstrate how to quantify risk
- Understand the risk assessment process
- Demonstrate an ability to complete a risk assessment
Risk Control Management
- Explain the hierarchy of control measures
- Explain when a risk assessment should be reviewed
Conducting a Risk Assessment
- Complete a risk assessment
At the end of the course candidates will be require to carry out :
- A 10-question multiple choice/short answer paper
- A risk assessment/risk control form using a photograph scenario
- Successful candidates will receive an IOSH Risk Assessment certificate
Who should Attend?
Employees or managers who seek a general overview of Risk Assessment and how it can be incorporated into an organisation.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please use the registration option on the course page on our website: http://zoetalentsolutions.com/course/risk-evaluation-management/