With the launch of “One Humanity: Shared Responsibility”, the Report of the Secretary-General for the World Humanitarian Summit, the Summit process is entering the final stretch of preparation for Istanbul.
On 18 February 2016, the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) and PHAP organized an online event to discuss the report and its impact on the future of humanitarian action. This was an opportunity to interact with a panel of NGO representatives on some key questions, such as:
- Does the report address key concerns raised by NGOs in recent years?
- Does the report adequately cover the most pressing matters for improving humanitarian action for today and tomorrow?
- How well does the report include recommendations from the regional consultations and the synthesis report?
- How well does the "Agenda for Humanity" fulfil your vision of meaningful impact on the lives of affected people?
- Watch or listen to a recording of this event
How to register
Read more at phap.org/WHS-18Feb2016