KEY FIGURES Over 101,000refugeesfrom Ukraine enrolled for cash assistance in Poland 95%of the refugees enrolled are women (49.5%) and children (48%) US$18.6millionest. disbursed so far to assist...
Cash transfer programming refers to all programmes where cash (or vouchers for goods or services) is provided directly to affected people to meet one or several basic humanitarian needs. Evidence indicates that cash is almost universally preferred by beneficiaries, and that it can be an effective and efficient means of delivering assistance where markets and operational contexts permit. Cash transfer programming is being scaled up across the humanitarian system and can be delivered through mechanisms including vouchers, electronic payment systems or direct cash delivery. (OCHA, 30 Aug 2018)
- The State of the World's Cash 2020: Cash and Voucher Assistance in Humanitarian Aid
- 3W Template with HXL and Cash (2020) and Sample Cash Dashboard from Somalia
- Glossary of Terminology for Cash and Voucher Assistance (2018)
- One humanity: shared responsibility. Report of the Secretary-General for the World Humanitarian Summit (2016)
- Doing cash differently: how cash transfers can transform humanitarian aid (2015)
- Cash and Vouchers Manual, Second edition 2014
- Good Practice Review: cash transfer programming in emergencies (2011)
Cash and Vocher Assistance (CVA) and COVID-19
Cash and Voucher Assistance reports
Highlights • Compared to last week, the price of core food commodities (wheat, wheat flour, rice, and cooking oil) increased by an average of 2-4 percent, mainly due to decreased supply, higher...
INTRODUCTION The aim of the Ethiopia JMMI is to provide regular, reliable information on prices and market functionality through the use of harmonised tools and validated analysis. The Ethiopia JMMI...
Maps and Infographics
- CALP Network Programme Quality Toolbox
- Cash in emergencies toolkit - ICRC & IFRC
- MARKit: Price monitoring, Analysis and Response Kit - CALP Network
- Operational Guidance and Multipurpose Grant Toolkit - UNHCR, CALP Network, OCHA, Oxfam, Save the Children, WFP.
- EMMA toolkit : Emergency Market Mapping Analysis - IRC, Oxfam, InterAction & Practical Action