- President refusing to step down
- Battle with al Qaeda and Islamist militants in Zinjibar
- Yemen chaos could hit global oil supplies
By Mohamed Sudam
SANAA, May 31 (Reuters) - A tenuous truce ending days of street fighting in the Yemeni capital has broken down between tribal groups and forces loyal to President Ali Abdullah Saleh, bringing the country closer to civil war.
Read the full article on Alertnet.
- Reuters - Thomson Reuters Foundation
- For more humanitarian news and analysis, please visit https://www.trust.org/alertnet