Yemen: Monthly Situation Report No. 11 (February 2019)
- Providing TSFP Services in (Far AlUdayn, Hazm Al-Udayn, Mudhiakhera, and Al-Udayn) Districts of Ibb Governorate.
- Upcoming WASH Integrated Project in 90 Districts of Sana’a, Marib, AlBayda, Amran, Dhamar and Amanat Al-Asimah Governorates Funded by UNICEF.
- General Food Distribution (GFD) for 7,630 HHs in Three Districts of AlBayda Governorate Funded by WFP.
- 1,076 Awareness Sessions for Crucial Health & Nutrition Key Messages in (Far Al-Udayn, Hazm Al-Udayn, Mudhiakhera, and Al-Udayn) Districts of Ibb Governorate.
- Project Closure of the Rehabilitation of Water Scheme (Al-Hasha Well) in Fara Al-Udayn District of Ibb Governorate.
- Training for Community Stakeholder Committee on the Management of Water Scheme in Fara Al-Udayn District of Ibb Governorate.
- Comprehensive WASH Needs Assessment in Khayran Al Muharraq Dist. of Hajjah Governorate, Al Qafr Dist. of Ibb Governorate, and Wusab Al Aali Dist. of Dhamar Governorate.
- First Distribution of Unconditional Vouchers/Cash Transfer in Ash Shamayatayn District of Taizz Governorate.
- Training FSL Distribution Team on the Distribution Process and Protection Aspects in Ash Shamayatayn District of Taizz Governorate.
- Registration of Beneficiaries in Dimnat Khadir District of Taizz Governorate.
- Emergency Food Assistance for IDPs’ Households in Al Qanawis District of Al Hudaydah Governorate.