- Clashes continue to be reported in Sa'ada Governorate, particularly at the Saudi-Yemeni border areas. On the night of 20 December, the Government undertook heavy aerial bombardments - it is reported that a large number of civilians were among the death toll.
- Construction of a new camp at a government-allocated site,,at Amran city university, has been suspended after around 300 members of the local community, entered the university compound and began throwing stones at humanitarian workers, protesting against any IDP camp in the area.
- The 2010 Yemen Humanitarian Response Plan was launched locally in Sana'a on 14 December, hosted by the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation and the Vice Chairman of the High Level Relief Committee. The launch was well attended by media, government ministers, and members of the humanitarian and donor communities.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.