• The health crisis is deepening as more health facilities run out of basic supplies and more hospitals and blood-transfusion centres stop functioning.
• Agricultural and fishery sectors heavily affected by the conflict.
• New evidence of contaminated areas by mines, UXOs and cluster munitions.
• Overall underfunding and insecurity are key constraints preventing the scale-up of humanitarian aid, while access to basic services keeps declining.
No. of deaths 4,855
No. of injuries 24,971
No. of IDPs 1.4 m
Affected population 21.1 m
People targeted 11.7 m
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.