· Armed conflict in Dammaj has cut off humanitarian access to thousands of people in need of aid.
· African migrants arriving in Yemen fell by 25 per cent in the second quarter of 2013, compared to the same period in 2012.
· Yemen is among the 10 countries with the greatest child labour problems in the world.
· More than half of all children in 106 surveyed districts are stunted and underweight.
· The widespread production of qat has significantly depleted water resources in Yemen.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.