UNICEF Yemen Humanitarian Situation Report, 13 - 19 May 2015
· The five day humanitarian pause from 12-17 May enabled UNICEF and partners to reach 1.2 million people with safe drinking water and provide 1,750 pregnant women with antenatal care.
· UNICEF prepositioned and distributed health supplies for 400,000 people, nutrition supplies for 7,500 children and WASH supplies for nearly 85,000 people.
· During the humanitarian pause, 18,500 people including 11,500 children were reached with Psychosocial Support and/or Mine Risk Education.
· UNICEF delivered maternal and child health supplies for at least 116,000 women and children to service delivery points.
· UNICEF delivered assistance in 13 governorates during the pause, with 70 per cent carried out by local partners including government and NGOs.