From 1 June to 23 October, DTM found reports of over 88,805 Households (HH), or an estimated 532,830 Individuals, displaced due to conflict or natural disaster.
- 74,468 HH due to the Al Hudaydah conflict
- 13,348 HH due to conflict, mostly in Hajjah, from early-October
- 989 HH due to Cyclone Luban from mid-October
Methods and Limitations:
IOM uses the Emergency Tracking Tool to compile daily information from various partners including: local and international NGOs, and local and national authorities. Compilation is done through document review, as well as personal and/or phone interviews.
Where IOM has direct access, IOM field teams verify information provided by partners through visual observation, review of individual registries and key informant interviews.
IOM currently has direct access in: Aden, Taizz, Lahj, Al Dhale’e, Abyan, Shabwah, Hadramaut, Al Mahara, Ibb, Albayda and Al Jawf.
Thus far in Sa’ada, Hajjah, Amran, Al Mahwit, Al Hudaydah, Raymah, Dhamar, Sana’a, Amanat al Asimah and Marib
- International Organization for Migration
- Copyright © IOM. All rights reserved.