- As of 1 April 2015, US$97 million in humanitarian assistance has been reported to the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)’s Financial Tracking Service (FTS) for Yemen in 2015
- The largest donor has been the European Commission's Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection Department (ECHO) reporting US$31 million so far in 2015, nearly a third of the total
- The 2015 strategic response plan (SRP) is the largest ever UN-coordinated appeal for Yemen at US$748 million: so far it is 9% funded
- 50% of requirements for the 2015 SRP are for projects relating to food security
- There are challenges in the data in identifying funding specifically for internally displaced persons (IDPs) or by geographic region.
- Yemen is classed as a forgotten emergency by ECHO: it has appeared in its forgotten crisis assessment (FCA) index every year for the past six years.