- T argeting women in agricultural technology.
- Equalizing agricultural inputs between men and women.
- Gender disparities in property rights.
- Raising a woman's status.
- Targeting programs to women.
- The social and economic status of women.
- Reform and monitor legal institutions.
- Target resources to women.
- Increase women's ability to actively participate.
This research brings together findings on gender and food security and offers proof to policymakers that reducing gender disparities promotes better food and nutrition security for all.
- International Food Policy Research Institute
- Copyright © International Food Policy Research Institute