The following syndromes have been flagged:
· Diarrhoea: Tonga, Federated States of Micronesia
· Prolonged fever: French Polynesia
· Vanuatu: dengue serotype-2 outbreak ongoing with 1,241 cases as of 2 February 2017 (since Nov 2016). An average of 200 new cases have been reported per week for the past five weeks. Source: Vanuatu MoH
• New Caledonia – As of 1 February 2017 there have been 524 cases since 1 Sep 2016. The number of cases reported is increasing; 69% of the cases occurred in January. Dengue serotype-1 has been confirmed. Source:Department of Health & Social Affairs, New Caledonia
· Republic of Marshall Islands: As of 28 January 2017 there have been 103 confirmed cases since September 2016. Majority of the cases are among pre-school and elementary age children in Majuro. Source: RMI Ministry of Health.