- WHO review of current influenza status - pandemic activity is seen just to the East of the EU
- Pandemic influenza 2009 A(H1N1) is predominating over seasonal influenza in all of the Northern Hemisphere
- WHO's Director General states it is premature to consider the pandemic as completed
- First published report of transmission of antiviral resistant pandemic 2009 H1N1 virus in the community - Viet Nam July 2009 - remains an unusual event
- Fourth European Medicines Agency pandemic pharmacovigilance report
- A total of 1 923 fatal cases in Europe and EFTA countries and 11 047 in the rest of the world have been reported up to date.