● Rapidly increasing food prices, decreased food consumption have impacted the lives of many in the eastern oblasts of the country.
● Access to social services such as pension and salaries remains suspended in many conflict-affected areas.
● Access constrains related to bureaucratic procedures and different practices in the field continue hinder response.
● Funding for humanitarian operations remains low: only 18 percent of the USD 316 required for 2015 has been funded or pledged.
1.2 million registered IDPs Source: Ministry of Social Policy (MoSP)
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.