● Access to healthcare remains a major concern for internally displaced and other conflict-affected people.
● At least 42 children killed and another 109 injured since March 2014 as a result of mine-related incidents in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts.
● Ambiguities on residence verification procedures of IDP affect access to social services.
● Funding for humanitarian operations remains low: only 18 percent of the USD 316 required for 2015 has been funded or pledged.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.