● Delivery of humanitarian aid is expected to significantly decline in several critical Clusters as funding continues to remain seriously low: only 16 percent of the USD 316 required for 2015 has been funded or pledged.
● Recent dismissal of key Government representatives at national as well as regional levels with further possibility of changes in Government structure puts additional pressure in ability to provide timely humanitarian assistance in a coordinated manner.
● Incidents related to unexploded ordinance continue to claim lives. Mine and unexploded ordnance / remnants of war contamination remain a major issue.
● OCHA met with de-facto authorities Donetsk to discuss technical modalities to improve delivery of humanitarian aid.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.