● Critical medicines are in alarmingly low supply. Many people are cut off from access to medical care in non-government controlled areas (NGCAs).
● Bureaucratic procedures continue to impede access to (NGCAs), and are inconsistently applied both to civilians and to aid agencies, affecting freedom of movement and operations.
● The Inter-Agency Standing Committee (IASC) Emergency Directors Group (EDG) travelled to Ukraine on 12-14 March to gain a better understanding of the plight of conflict-affected people.
● Humanitarian funding for Ukraine remains critically low: only 15 percent of the USD 316 million required for 2015 has been funded or pledged.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.