· A ten-month-old baby was killed by shrapnel from a grenade launcher in Antratsyt town, Luhansk oblast on June 24.
· In total 5 deaths of children due to the armed conflict have been reported since the beginning of the unrest in the East
· 56 children from baby homes in Kramatorsk and Artemivsk, Donetsk region, have still not been relocated from the ATO zone due to opposition from separatist groups.
· Recent damage to the Donetsk oblast water supply system continues to have serious consequences for its four million citizens. UNICEF is planning response.
· UNICEF has dispatched to Donetsk its first consignment of humanitarian aid for children in the form of WASH Family kits, Hygiene kits and ECD kits.
· A risk of infectious diseases is at rise. Ukraine now faces a serious vaccine shortage due to delay of state procurement process and price hike regarding the local currency depreciation.