Based on information from the Monitoring Teams as of 19:30 1 April 2020. All times are in Eastern European Summer Time.
- Compared with the previous reporting period, the SMM recorded a similar number of ceasefire violations in Donetsk region and more in Luhansk region.
- Small-arms fire was assessed as aimed at an SMM mini-unmanned aerial vehicle flying over areas near Sentianivka, Luhansk region.
- Members of the armed formations continued to deny the SMM passage towards government- and non-government-controlled areas of Luhansk region at a checkpoint south of the Stanytsia Luhanska bridge.
- The Mission continued monitoring the disengagement areas near Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote and Petrivske.
- The SMM saw for the first time anti-tank mines near Troitske, Luhansk region.
- The SMM again saw that two entry-exit checkpoints of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in both Donetsk and Luhansk regions and a checkpoint of the armed formations in Luhansk region remained closed amid the COVID-19 outbreak. It also observed that two groups of people were allowed to cross in both directions across the Stanytsia Luhanska bridge.
- The SMM monitored adherence to localized ceasefires to enable demining activities in cemeteries in government-controlled areas of Luhansk region, as well as repairs to and construction of critical civilian infrastructure on both sides of the contact line.