Based on information from the Monitoring Teams as of 19:30 26 February 2021. All times are in Eastern European Time.
- In Donetsk region, the SMM recorded 41 ceasefire violations. In the previous reporting period, it recorded ten ceasefire violations in the region.
- In Luhansk region, the Mission recorded 30 ceasefire violations. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 20 ceasefire violations in the region.
- The SMM continued monitoring the disengagement areas near Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote and Petrivske, and again saw containers inside and near the southern edge of the area near Zolote and people inside the latter area during daytime.
- The Mission observed weapons in violation of withdrawal lines on both sides of the contact line in Donetsk region.
- The SMM facilitated and monitored adherence to localized ceasefires to enable maintenance and operation of critical civilian infrastructure.
- The Mission continued following up on the situation of civilians, including at four entry-exit checkpoints and three corresponding checkpoints of the armed formations in Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
- The Mission’s freedom of movement continued to be restricted, including at a checkpoint of the armed formations near Olenivka, Donetsk region.