Based on information from the Monitoring Teams as of 19:30 26 November 2020. All times are in Eastern European Time.
- The SMM recorded 38 ceasefire violations in Donetsk region and none in Luhansk region. In the previous reporting period, it recorded one ceasefire violation in Donetsk region and four in Luhansk region.
- Three children sustained injuries when an object exploded in Dmytrivka, Donetsk region.
- Small-arms fire was assessed as aimed at an SMM mini-unmanned aerial vehicle north of Petrivske, Donetsk region.
- The Mission continued monitoring the disengagement areas near Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote and Petrivske.
- The SMM facilitated and monitored adherence to localised ceasefires to enable repairs to as well as the maintenance and operation of critical civilian infrastructure.
- The Mission continued following up on the situation of civilians, including at four entry-exit checkpoints and four checkpoints of the armed formations in both Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
- The Mission observed a convoy of trucks with Russian Federation licence plates in non-government-controlled Donetsk city.
- The Mission’s freedom of movement continued to be restricted.