Based on information from the Monitoring Teams as of 19:30 12 October 2021. All times are in Eastern European Summer Time.
- In Donetsk region, the SMM recorded 244 ceasefire violations, including 73 explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 220 ceasefire violations in the region.
- In Luhansk region, the Mission recorded 134 ceasefire violations, including 16 explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 71 ceasefire violations in the region.
- The SMM corroborated reports of two civilian causalities on both sides of the contact line in Donetsk region.
- The Mission continued monitoring the disengagement areas near Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote and Petrivske.
- The SMM facilitated and monitored adherence to localized ceasefires to enable the operation and repair of critical civilian infrastructure.
- The Mission continued following up on the situation of civilians, including at three entry-exit checkpoints and the corresponding checkpoints of the armed formations in Luhansk region.
- The SMM's freedom of movement continued to be restricted, including at the checkpoint of the armed formations south of the Stanytsia Luhanska bridge, as well as at a border-crossing point and a railway station in Luhansk region. Its unmanned aerial vehicles again experienced multiple instances of jamming.*