Based on information from the Monitoring Teams as of 19:30 12 September 2021. All times are in Eastern European Summer Time.
- In Donetsk region, from the evenings of 10 to 12 September, the Mission recorded 306 ceasefire violations, including 166 explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 193 ceasefire violations in the region.
- In Luhansk region, from the evenings of 10 to 12 September, the SMM recorded 100 ceasefire violations, including six explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded no ceasefire violations in the region.
- The Mission followed up on damage at a compound in government-controlled Marinka, Donetsk region.
- SMM mini-unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) were assessed as targeted by small-arms fire near government-controlled Novohnativka, Donetsk region, and non-government-controlled Zolote-5/Mykhailivka, Luhansk region.
- The SMM continued monitoring the disengagement areas near Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote and Petrivske and recorded ceasefire violations inside the disengagement area near Petrivske.
- The Mission facilitated and monitored adherence to localized ceasefires to enable the operation of critical civilian infrastructure.
- The SMM continued following up on the situation of civilians, including at four entry-exit checkpoints and four corresponding checkpoints of the armed formations in Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
- The Mission visited three border crossing points outside government control and monitored areas near the border with the Russian Federation in Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
- The SMM monitored the security situation in east and south-east Kherson region.
- The SMM's freedom of movement continued to be restricted, including at a checkpoint in a non-government-controlled area of Donetsk region and a border crossing point in a non-government-controlled area of Luhansk region. Its UAVs again experienced multiple instances of GPS signal interference.*