- In Donetsk region, the SMM recorded 165 ceasefire violations, including three explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 139 ceasefire violations in the region.
- In Luhansk region, the Mission recorded five ceasefire violations. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 445 ceasefire violations.
- The SMM continued monitoring the disengagement areas near Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote and Petrivske. It recorded ceasefire violations close to the disengagement area near Zolote and inside the disengagement area near Petrivske.
- The Mission facilitated and monitored adherence to localized ceasefires to enable the operation and repairs to critical civilian infrastructure.
- The SMM continued following up on the situation of civilians, including at four entry-exit checkpoints and three corresponding checkpoints of the armed formations in Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
- The SMM monitored a gathering in Kyiv.
- The Mission’s freedom of movement continued to be restricted.*