Based on information from the Monitoring Teams as of 19:30 14 July 2021. All times are in Eastern European Summer Time.
- In Donetsk region, the SMM recorded 364 ceasefire violations, including six explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 395 ceasefire violations in the region.
- In Luhansk region, the Mission recorded 608 ceasefire violations, including 108 explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 99 ceasefire violations in the region.
- The SMM observed damage from shelling and small-arms fire to seven civilian properties and a working school in Donetsk region, and to an apartment in Zolote-5/Mykhailivka, Luhansk region.
- The SMM continued monitoring the disengagement areas near Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote and Petrivske. It recorded ceasefire violations inside and close to the disengagement area near Petrivske and multiple ceasefire violations close to the disengagement area near Zolote.
- The Mission facilitated and monitored adherence to localized ceasefires to enable the operation of critical civilian infrastructure.
- The SMM continued following up on the situation of civilians, including at three entry-exit checkpoints and the corresponding checkpoints of the armed formations in Luhansk region.
- The Mission's freedom of movement continued to be restricted, including at two checkpoints of the armed formations, all in southern Donetsk region.