Based on information from the Monitoring Teams as of 19:30 21 January 2021. All times are in Eastern European Time.
- The SMM recorded 39 ceasefire violations in Donetsk region. In the previous reporting period, it recorded seven ceasefire violations in the region.
- The Mission recorded no ceasefire violations in Luhansk region, as in the previous reporting period.
- The SMM continued monitoring the disengagement areas near Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote and Petrivske, and observed people inside the area near Petrivske during daytime.
- The Mission facilitated and monitored adherence to localised ceasefires to enable assessment and operation of critical civilian infrastructure.
- The SMM continued following up on the situation of civilians, including at two entry-exit checkpoints and three corresponding checkpoints of the armed formations in Luhansk region.
- The Mission’s freedom of movement continued to be restricted.