• Compared with the previous reporting period, between the evenings of 3 and 4 July, the SMM recorded more ceasefire violations in both Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
• Compared with the previous 24 hours, between the evenings of 4 and 5 July, the Mission recorded fewer ceasefire violations in both Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
• The SMM saw damage caused by shelling and gunfire to civilian properties in nongovernment-controlled Vesele and government-controlled Novoluhanske, both in Donetsk region.
• Members of the armed formations continued to deny the Mission passage at a checkpoint along an official crossing route in Luhansk region.*
• The Mission continued monitoring all three disengagement areas: It observed people inside the disengagement areas near Zolote during morning hours and Petrivske during evening hours.
• The SMM saw civilians queuing to travel towards government- and nongovernment-controlled areas at the entry-exit checkpoint in Stanytsia Luhanska.
• The SMM’s freedom of movement continued to be restricted.*
• An SMM mini-unmanned aerial vehicle crashed near non-government-controlled Molodizhne after it had experienced signal interference.*