- Compared with the previous reporting period, the SMM recorded fewer ceasefire violations in Donetsk region and more in Luhansk region.
- A boy and a man were injured due to the detonation of explosive devices in Miusynsk and Zalizne.
The SMM saw an anti-aircraft gun being fired while near non-government-controlled Zolote-5/Mykhailivka, Luhansk region.
- Small-arms fire was assessed as directed at an SMM mini-unmanned aerial vehicle near non-government-controlled Shymshynivka, Luhansk region.
- The Mission continued monitoring the situation at the disengagement areas near Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote and Petrivske.
- The Mission monitored adherence to localized ceasefires to facilitate maintenance of critical civilian water infrastructure.
- The SMM’s freedom of movement continued to be restricted, including at a checkpoint of the armed formations near Zaichenko and at a border crossing point near non-government-controlled Izvaryne.*