• The total number of internally displaced persons (IDPs) from Crimea and Eastern Ukraine is 1,641,895 as of 30 January 2017, according to the Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine.
• IOM assisted over 129,000 vulnerable IDPs and conflictaffected people in 21 regions of Ukraine.
• 73% of IDPs surveyed within the IOM National Monitoring System (NMS) claimed that they were going to stay in their current places of residence. 10% expressed willingness to return home.
- International Organization for Migration
- Copyright © IOM. All rights reserved.