I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
- 94 deaths have been confirmed and 300 people are still missing following the landslides that buried three villages in Bududa District on 1 March 2010.
- 788 households have been registered at Bulucheke camp; up to 900 households are expected to ultimately move to the site.
- The likelihood of water-borne disease outbreaks remains high in Butaleja District, where floods submerged critical infrastructure, including water sources, health facilities, schools, roads and bridges.
- Over 33,000 households have been affected by the floods.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.