• Basic Needs sector is the least funded at 12 percent among six sectors by the end of second quarter.
• Only 5.74 percent of targeted CBI beneficiaries were reached in the first half of the year.
• Complementary CBI programs reached only 50 thousand individuals with one-off cash assistance.
• Based on partner inputs, funding gap was identified for hygiene kits distribution, shelter, and WASH.
• Partners reached 75 percent of annual target for food assistance in the first half of the year.
• Programs targeting support to municipalities for their basic needs service delivery and infrastructure were either partially funded or did not receive funding.
• Underreporting was identified to be a major challenge for monitoring the progress in several indicators.