This situation report released by the National Emergency Management Office is to inform operational partners on current situation of TC Winston. This Situation report covers the period stated above. Frequency of reports will depend on availability of new information and evolving operation.
- All evacuation centers have been closed, residents have returned to their own homes or alternative accommodations for those whose homes were destroyed.
- Electricity has been restored to all areas
- Power to Mala Islandremains unfixed due to bad weather and rough seas.
- Water at Ha’akio, Talihau, ‘Utulei and Tu’anuku remain critical due to broken water pump.
- The antenna for the Communication tower of Lupepau’u Airport has been reinstalled.
- Rapid Assessment teams have been deployed to Vava’u to assess houses, schools and agricultural damage
Please visit the site to see the table.