• On the 18th of May 2020, three new cases of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 were announced by the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand (MoPH) bringing the total number of cases to 3,031.
• Of these, more than 94% (2,857) have recovered, about 1.9% (56) have died and about 3.8% (118) are receiving treatment.
• All three new cases had contact with previous confirmed cases. Two cases were reported in Bangkok and had contacts from the same workplace, while another case was reported in Phuket.
• No new deaths were reported today.
• The Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration highlighted that although movement within the country is allowed, travellers should stay vigilant and seek COVID-19 testing if they develop symptoms.