- H1N1 update
- Search and Rescue equipment for CoES
- 25 villages of Zeravshan reduce disaster risk
- Donation of medicines worth $6.6 million
- $ 13.5 million for fast.-track education
- Rapid Response Team re-launched
Both H1N1 and seasonal flu have been identified in Tajikistan in recent weeks. About 50% of influenza patients tested in Dushanbe were found to have H1N1.
During the next several months, health and hygiene promotion and home-based care will be stepped up so as to limit the spread of the flu and the impact on the health system. Hospital preparedness efforts and inter-sector coordination are being continued.
For more information: