Syria: EWARS Weekly Bulletin, Week No. 46: 11 - 17 November 2018
- 134 suspected acute jaundice syndrome were reported in Daraa in week 45.
- 3 cases of acute paralysis flaccid reported from Hama (2), and Swaida (1).
- 5 acute watery diarrhea were reported from Rural Damascus, Rukban camp.
Completeness& Timeliness of Reporting
- The overall completeness of reporting was 87%; (1095 out of total 1265 EWARS sentinel sites). 14 governorates have reported this week.
- Timeliness of reporting was 89%.