Syria: EWARS Weekly Bulletin, Week No. 44: 28 October - 3 November 2018
- 81 suspected acute jaundice syndrome were reported in Daraa in week 44.
- The increase of acute jaundice syndrome cases among Afrin IDPs in Aleppo governorate has continued in week with 75 cases reported in weeks 42 and 43.
- 3 cases of acute paralysis flaccid reported from Hamah (1) and (2) from Deir Ezzor.
Completeness& Timeliness of Reporting
- The overall completeness of reporting was 84 %; (1070 out of total 1265 EWARS sentinel sites). 14 governorates have reported this week.
- Timeliness of reporting was 92%.