- Reporting completeness has slightly improved, while no significant matter was noticed for the week 44.
- EWARS focal point communicated with the health directorate in Alqunaitra governorate to follow-up on the issue of under-reporting.
- For the measles case detected in Damascus (a boy of 18 months) the blood sample was collected and the results was negative.
- For the TB cases reported in Homs, it is found that they are old cases from previous week (reporting error); the treatment follow-up is conducted in Albasel compound in Alzahra.
- Treatment and follow-up was provided for the leishmaniasis cases.