· Across the region, UNICEF vaccinated over 25 million children against polio including 2.9 million children in Syria alone resulting in the successful containment of the disease.
· UNICEF and partners provided water treatment chemicals to clean water for the network that reached 16.5 million people inside Syria, and has provided 2.1 million people with safe drinking water in host communities and camps in neighbouring countries
· 2,842,636 children benefited from the 2014/15 school year Back to Learning campaign materials (98% of target), this is in addition to the 870,000 children who received supplies in 2013/14. In neighbouring countries more than 372,000 students were assisted with school supplies.
· Nearly 300,000 children have been reached with psycho-social support in Syria (60% of the target) and more than 645,000have been reached in neighbouring countries (93% of the target).
· 400,000 children have been provided with winter clothing and blankets in Syria, with another 565,000 children provided cash, vouchers and winter supplies in neighbouring countries.